4. October 2013–
Ready for a career change? We’ve wrapped up some of the tastiest offers in Germany for your convenience. So brush up the CV, comb your hair and go grab yourself an interview. Remember, it’s not over until you make it through the “final, final test”…
Glispa is looking for an International Mobile Sales Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Research, prospect, source and qualify mobile advertisers for our full service portfolio
- Support the planning and prioritization of mobile advertiser sales activities, eg with a primary focus on managing, coordinating and communicating the sales pipeline
- Conducting sales enquiries using appropriate sales techniques
- Advise the client account teams related to new business, up-selling and cross-selling
- Elaborate proposals and negotiate top commercial terms for sustainable performance campaigns
- Participate in select sales pitches and selected online marketing conferences/events
- Two to five years of sales/business development experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals, preferably in online marketing with a focus on mobile
- Having conducted certified or in-house sales trainings and experience in working in sales CRM system such as Salesforce
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university with high grades
- Fluency in English and preferably one additional language
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success and deliver bottom-line results
- Enthusiastic positive attitude, yet disciplined and detailed-oriented
- Strong networking ability and charismatic team player
If this position at Glispa sounds like you, please send your application to jessica.eliason@
becoacht needs a CTO & Co-Founder
becoacht is an online platform that gives its users access to objectively-rated sports coaches and sports idols. This startup, which won the ISPO BrandNew 2013 and other prestigious prizes, was founded in October 2012, has come a long way and is thriving to grow and increase its market presence in coming months.
About the job
As our CTO, you are a well-rounded strategic thinker responsible for executing and communicating the technical vision across all aspects of software development. You will be building up and leading the becoacht technology team while overseeing research, development and quality management. You will be asked to take care of any further development on the basis of the current platform and technology.
By embracing a culture of continual improvement, passion for technology and cross-functional collaboration and communication, you will play an integral role in the company’s strategic direction and growth. You can expect an attractive equity package and various opportunities to grow, on both a personal and professional level.
Who we’re looking for
After earning your Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, you will have gained various years of experience managing IT projects. Beyond your managerial skills, you are a solid developer with several years of experience in programming with PHP5 (Zend) and have a broad knowledge of the development of methodologies as well as life-cycles.
As our CTO you are able to provide advice on best practices and provide experience in bridging knowledge between the technical and the business team. Excellent problem solving and strong troubleshooting skills complete your profile.
Also, we are looking for a candidate who still enjoys the beauty of coding by himself and in a team.
Ready for the challenge?
You are very welcome to send your application either in German or in English to email@example.com!
Delivery Hero is looking for a Customer Care Employee UK
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 14 countries worldwide. We feature an environment with feedback exchange throughout the company from people who are genuine, ambitious and fun.
We are seeking for passionate and smart people to join us on our mission. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative, and good at “getting things done”. Play an active role in our future – an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin are waiting for you!
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Employee UK (m/f)
- After extensive trainings you are able to provide a comprehensive service to our customers via telephone, email or chat in a professional way
- You are the main person of contact for your customers
- You enter our restaurant partner menus and process change requests
- You identify problems of the product and processes
- Professional representation of the company
- Working experience in the service industry or you are a motivated job starter and interested in professional customer care
- Experienced in communication and ability to convince with your personality and service-orientated mentality
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Knowledge in MS Office
- English is your mother tongue
What we offer
- Learn how to exceed customer expectations
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action in a fast growing eCommerce company
- Efficient decision making through flat hierarchies as well as excellent career opportunities
- Motivated and engaged team that want to change the world – at least a small part of it
Please apply with your complete documents in English or German language on our career page: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=ov7rWfwJ&s=venture
Stylight offers a Technical Account Management Internship
Do you have high affinity for the internet and eCommerce as well as great interest in the world of numbers? Do you enjoy solving problems and cooperating with others? Are you looking for an exciting internship with challenging tasks and a young and international work environment? Then STYLIGHT is the right place for you!
You’ll support our Technical Account Manager in providing technical support when it’s needed during the technical integration of our partner shops or in the technical account management. In detail this means:
- Support our Business Development Manager with all shop integrations using your knowledge of CSV files and XML
- Deliver technical support to the Business Development team whenever a technical problem or problem with a partner shop arises (rewrite feeds and SKU codes, for example)
- Help to ensure efficient communication between the Business Development and IT teams to solve bigger problems in close collaboration with them
- Bring your own ideas for improvements and be an active part of defining new processes
- Deep insights into both the business and IT processes of a successful and international eCommerce company.
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Munich and a young and highly motivated team
- All the support you need to find a flat and get to know the great city of Munich!
- Free German classes for all foreign employees and interns as well as free sports courses at STYLIGHT
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.co.uk/About
- You have recently finished or are currently studying Business Administration, Computer Science or similar
- You are very proficient in the use of Excel, XML and CSV files
- You are attentive, communicative and open-minded person who can work independently but is not afraid to ask questions
- Analytical thinking and a very structured way of working are among your strengths
- You have a high affinity for numbers and like to focus on details
- Teamwork, resilience and high commitment characterise you, as well as curiosity and willingness push yourself forward
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
- We would ideally prefer candidates who can also speak and write Russian
Does that sound like the perfect internship for you? Then don’t hesitate and apply today! We’re looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board – you can also post your openings there. If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is a sponsored post.