20. May 2015–
Rocket's property portal Lamudi acquires Philippines-based MyProperty.ph
Berlin-based Lamudi acquires MyProperty.ph. When merging, the companies will become the leading property portal in the Philippines. Paul Philipp Hermann, Lamudi Global’s co-founder and managing director, said in a statement: “We are combining the two strongest players in the Philippines to create the go-to destination for both house-hunters to find their new dream home, and for brokers and developers to market their properties online.“ However, the companies will continue to run their service separately as both seek to grow their existing brands.
Adblock Plus launches Adblock Browser: Firefox for Android with built-in ad blocking
The Cologne-based company lets user try the beta of its Adblock Firefox browser for Android through its Google+ community.
These startups will pitch for €5 million worth of TV ad space at NOAH
On June 10th, the SevenVentures Pitch Day takes place at the NOAH Conference in Berlin. It is the first time that the startup conference is held in the German capital. Focussing on the health and fitness sector, these five startups will pitch for €5 million worth of TV advertisement space at the ProSiebenSat.1 network:
- MeeDoc (Finland) connects patients and doctors, permitting location and time independent communication during medical treatment.
- mySugr (Austria) wants to simplify everyday treatment for diabetes patients.
- Runtastic (Austria) has been downloades over 120 million times. The app is already one of the best-known running apps.
- Tinnitracks (Germany) is a medical product for tinnitus treatment. It uses a filtering software to let patience prepare their favorite music for neuro-acoustic tinnitus therapy.
- Withings (France) offers an ecosystem of interrelated health tools.