Trends, Innovationen und Digitales aus dem Mobilitätsbereich

Today in Germany: Regiohelden, Bergfürst


Outdoor advertising company Ströer acquires 90% of Regiohelden

The German outdoor advertising company Störer acquired 90 percent of the marketing startup Regiohelden which focusses on SEO marketing for regional companies. The other 10 percent stay with the founders. Former investors include Schwarzwälder Bote, Mittelständische Beteiligungsgesellschaft Baden-Württemberg, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments, Mountain Partners, and KfW Bankengruppe . Together they invested at least €8 million. Details of the deal remain undisclosed.
[Gründerszene] (German)

Bergfürst returns banking license

Crowdinvesting, real estate, neo-investing: Berlin-based investment platform Bergfürst has tried many things. The last news were that it got a banking license. That, however, is now being returned. Reason for it is way more administrative work, CEO Guido Sandler explained.
[Gründerszene] (German)

Image: Some rights reserved by IngolfBLN



Follow The Heureka on:

In Kooperation mit