18. July 2016–
Sales is never just sales. There are always many different challenges, requests, and skills needed to get the entire sales process done successfully. Therefore, we've found different positions that may cover your particular expertise.
Sales Development Representative (m/f), Full Time, Cologne
quintly offers to track, benchmark and optimize their clients' social media performance with a web-based tool. quintly already has clients in over 186 countries and has a multicultural team speaking more than 15 languages. To expand the business to new markets, a Sales Development Representative is looked for.
- Identify, approach and qualify potential prospects with the goal of driving new business
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects to better understand their needs
- Schedule demo calls between prospects and sales representatives
- Develop current sales processes in order to improve conversion rates
- Setup and optimize email workflows
- Work closely with the Marketing team to generate leads and tailor content for specific markets
Sales & Marketing Intern, Full Time, Berlin
allpago offers a new way of accepting payments in Latin America. The company mixes technology, legal know-how and relationships to enable payments. To position the product, the team is looking for a sales intern with outlook to a full time position.
- Conceive and Build our Sector Lead Generation Database focusing on sectors, geography and size of potential clients
- Promote allpago across all media platforms (Websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Payment Organisations)
- Track key influencers, opinion leaders and journalists (eMarketer, Gartner, EdgarDunn, TechCrunch)
- Prepare and organize global events
- You will be in charge of managing and developing online marketing SEM campaigns
- Orchestrate the application process for industry awards
- Monitor and measure the marketing strategy results
- Closely work with the Sales team and generate potential business leads
- Be the primary point of contact for media/marketing related content
Junior Sales Manager - international (m/f), Full Time, Berlin
Applause and its 360° approach to app quality provides companies with a competitive-advantage, testing mobile company. The company has its office in Berlin Kreuzberg and if a relocation to Berlin is necessary, it will provide financial support. To help growth within the European market, the company is now looking for a Junior Sales Manager (International).
- You are a part of the sales team and work with our management team, our Pre-Sales Engineers and our Sales Director to establish your customer base in Europe (mainly Spain, Scandinavia, UK, BeNeLux).
- You are responsible for the research, identification as well as the initial contacting of new clients and prospects.
- By building up long-lasting customer relationships, you help us grow our business in Europe.
- Within your first year at Applause, you will subsequently move into account management and be responsible for the entire sales process – scoping, pricing and closing the deal.
Solution Architect Salesforce, Allendorf Eder/Berlin, Full time
Viessmann wants to become the world's leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. The company has over 11,600 people in 74 countries. It it now looking for a Solution Architect for Salesforce.
- You will be joining the customer relationship management team unit as part of the digital task force.
- Your job is going to develop and come up with salesforce and force.com solutions, as well as managing and completing system configurations and setting up users.
- You are going to guide development teams on functionality requiring custom logic to meet requirements and demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed.
- The ultimate target is to leverage Viessmann Group’s global footprint as well as our huge installed base.
- As part of the digital task force you will be given the chance to get to know the organization, build your own unit independently and phase it in the organization.
- You will spend half of your time in our headqarter in Alendorf (Eder) and the rest of it in our fancy Berlin office.
Not quite the right fit? Find more on our job board.