Translating articles is more to you than putting words together, you have a strong feeling for words and your heart beats for the digital world & the startupscene. You are a professional translator and have some experience as an online editor. Then maybe you should join our team?
Your area of responsibility
The editorial office of Vertical Media’s new English online magazine is looking for a native English translator seeking to become actively involved in a young online magazine. We are looking for someone who thinks creatively about the startup scene and social web topics. You will proof-read and translate (German to English) posts. The position will require a minimum of 20 hours per week. The translator will be part of a team of diverse talents. Ideally, many of these attributes describe you:
- You are an English-native-speaker and have good German skills
- You have advanced experience in proof-reading and translation (German to English)
- You understand the startup scene and have some background in digital topics
- You have some SEO and social media knowledge
- You have strong communication skills and a friendly, open-minded nature
- You are flexible and highly motivated
How to apply
Please send your application (CV, cover letter, certificates, references and work samples) to Joel Kaczmarek at: firstname.lastname@example.org.