23. March 2012–
Whichever route you take to get to Berlin, now's the time to pack your bags and get over to the coolest startup capital of the world.
Big Stu, our favourite Berlin-based Irish rapper explains his Berlin story, but maybe less Guinness and more hot employers might feature in your personal odyssey...
greatcontent needs a great key account manager UK
greatcontent.co.uk is a fast growing SEO text writing service based in Berlin. Our pool of pre-qualified writers creates any kind of texts in seven languages for our Internet clients all over Europe. We aim at long-term business relationships and need you to expand and intensify our activities in the UK.
Your great skills
- You have a convincing approach and a positive, charismatic as well as active personality
- You are a native speaker or have native speaking level of English (business level)
- You just hate spelling and grammar mistakes, and enjoy great quality
- You love to help others, don't accept "that doesn‘t work", and need a high degree of autonomy
- You have some sales experience and/or B2B experience, preferably with Internet businesses
Our great offer
- Great customers, great writers, and a great multicultural and fun team
- A fair, feedback-driven, and professional working atmosphere
- Great diversity of projects, and daily new challenges
- A competitive salary with a flexible success component
- Office at the heart of Berlin’s vibrant Internet scene
Please e-mail your CV, a brief statement of motivation and a short evaluation of what you don't like about our website to email@example.com. Be honest :-)
Team Europe Needs: M&A Director
Team Europe is looking for a M&A Director. You will work directly with the Team Europe partners and portfolio CEOs while consulting & supporting all M&A plans.
You will support buy-side and sell-side mandates as well as potential IPOs and large fundraising. If you love numbers and facts, have several years of experience in M&A, investment banking or comparable experience, are a strategist and a creative problem solver then apply now under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorpay is looking for a Product Manager – Mobile (m/f)
SponsorPay is the leading international platform for mobile app monetization and distribution. We work with awesome partners including Creative Mobile, Gameview Studios, Outfit7, HandyGames and many more.
Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities – continuously striving to make our business better; day-by-day, every day. For our product team we are currently recruiting a Product Manager Mobile:
- You quickly learn the ropes of the mobile industry while supporting the continuous improvement of SponsorPay’s mobile monetization and distribution platform.
- You do so by specifying features and managing their implementation & roll-out to the real world of mobile apps. To do this, you work closely together with your team members as well as the backend and SDK developers.
- You screen and analyze new product ideas that have the potential to shape the app ecosystem for years to come.
- You come up with rapid ways to prototype new ideas and carry out tests.
- You support your team members in sales and account management regarding all product related questions.
- You dig deep to get to the bottom of problems that arise and propose solutions.
- You assist the leading mobile game developers all over the world with the integration of SponsorPay’s services.
- You finished university with a very good degree in Computer Science or related studies, eg Business Information Systems.
- You have a very good technical understanding of web applications.
- You are passionate for apps and mobile in general and would love to work on a product that will change the ecosystem.
- You have a knack for user experience, information design and usability
- You are data-driven and analytical. Complex SQL queries do not scare you.
- You speak very good English and love to work in an international environment..
- You are entrepreneurial and able to work on projects independently. Thus you are naturally motivated to work in a fast-paced, challenging startup environment.
- Most importantly you have a drive and passion for mobile
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference.
- A fun place to work, located in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals.
If interested, email CV to email@example.com
Zendesk is looking for a *London-based* Customer Enablement Consultant
UK readers, this one's for you. Want a new job in London? Zendesk is the leading provider of proven, cloud-based helpdesk software with partners like Adobe, MSNBC, Sony, OpenTable and Groupon and backed by Charles River Ventures and Benchmark Capital.
Your responsibilities? You'll support their Sales team by leading the development of services proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations. You'll manage executive-level client relationships and provide team oversight during the delivery of services engagements. You'll also support account management team with minor customisation requests from strategic accounts.
If interested, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.