Start: Jan 09, 2018
Employment type: Internship
Experience: Career starter
Kontaktdaten / Ansprechpartner: FINEWAY Recruiting
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to deliver trips that match your unique style & intents. That’s why we’re building an Artificial Intelligence powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel DNA better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder
- € 8m+ in venture funding
- Double-digit annual revenues, growing at 250%+ per year
- Fast growing team of 40+ employees from 9+ countries
- Office in the heart of Munich
As General Management Intern at FINEWAY you will:
- Directly support our Managing Directors Markus Bohl and Markus Feigelbinder as well as our Senior Business Development Team in strategic projects & operational matters.
- Conduct research & analysis tasks, coordinate HR and recruiting activities, assist in organizational and administrative matters as well as prepare investor reporting
- Gain broad insights into one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise
- Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD candidate in Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject with very good academic credentials or doing a gap year.
- Relevant prior experience in consulting, finance & banking and / or business development.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level
- You are bored of corporate structures, slow speed & not being able to change things on your own.
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- Proficiency in German, English & office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- You are available full-time for at least 3 months
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind
- On-the-job training and detailed feedback at the end of the internship
- For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.