Start: Jan 10, 2018
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: With work experience
Kontaktdaten / Ansprechpartner: Frau Christin Ecke
LATUPO GmbH is a start-up company within the Wünsche Group based near Hamburg’s trendy Schanzenviertel which specialises in selling goods of all kinds around the world through the internet. We are process-driven and rely on a high degree of internal automation. Our range of services comprise the continuous selection of new products together with the creation of our own brand concept and the sale of imported goods on the most important online trading platforms.
Do you like the idea of running and developing a marketplace? As part of our international expansion, we are looking for a native Spanish speaker for our international e-commerce marketplace focused on Amazon in order to drive our business in your native land on a sustainable basis.
- Content management (Amazon on-page optimization)
- Rolling out and looking after our product range in the international marketplace
- Initiating and optimising our marketing activities (deals, PPC campaigns…)
- Supporting our product management in liaising with our international key accounts
- Supporting our Customer Care team in order to provide the best customer experience
- Practical experience in e-commerce, SEO, SEA, web shop management, online marketing
- First experience in marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay
- Interest in marketplace optimisation
- Strongly analytical mind-set
- Multitasking ability to keep all balls in the air even with great diversity of subjects
- Your mother tongue is Spanish and you are fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
- You derive great enjoyment from working with a growing, young team
- High degree of initiative as you are the manager for your country
Varied and exciting tasks await you requiring a considerable degree of personal responsibility and with excellent prospects. Working in a motivated, dynamic team, you will have the chance to contribute to our company’s success. You embrace the notion of a start-up and are driven every day by the vision of achieving great things?
Please send all of your completed application documents including your salary expectations to us by e-mail.