20. December 2013–
It's your last chance to squeeze in some last-minute job hunting before the holidaze begins. Check out our roundup of the hottest startup jobs in Europe and get in the holiday spirit with Zack Galifianakis...
Tirendo is looking for a Country Manager UK
Do you have a passion for your work? Do you live to take the initiative and build something from the ground up? Then join the Tirendo family and help us create one of the most promising internet startups of the last few years!
Founded in 2011, we are an online tire and auto accessories retailer whose vision it is to bring the power and ease of internet shopping to customers in nine countries to date. Product assortment extensions and our internationalisation strategy will offer many exciting projects in the future. Additionally, we have the opportunity to continue our cooperation with our marketing partner Sebastian Vettel, the reigning Formula One World Drivers’ Champion.
- Responsibility for the country management in all aspects of daily and strategic business of Tirendo UK
- Building up, coordinating and monitoring all processes for Tirendo UK
- Close collaboration with our management and key performers of all areas
- Analysing and interpreting performance data to derive actions for management
- Building, negotiating and maintaining partnerships with local business partners (such as banks, suppliers and service providers)
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, economics, law or equivalent
- You have already gained at least 2 years working experience in areas such as eCommerce, consulting or equivalent; automotive industry is a plus
- You enjoy operative hands-on work and can organize projects in a structured manner
- You are analytical, result-driven and possess strong communication skills
- You take initiative and responsibility to push your projects intensively
- You are a native English-speaker; German language skills are an advantage
- You can bring in your own ideas and take over responsibility quickly
- You have the chance to learn from and together with experts in their fields
- You constantly develop yourself further through challenging and ever-changing tasks
- You become part of an enthusiastic team in which the people love their job
- You work in a top equipped office in the center of the start-up metropolis Berlin
Would you like to be part of our Tirendo family? Then apply online! If you have any questions, our HR Team can be reached at +49-(30)-209 936-121.
BRICK commerce is looking for a Java Backend Developer
BRICK commerce is a young start up company based in cologne Germany, which offers its customers a new approach to location and proximity based marketing based on GPS and Bluetooth LE technology (iBeacon) in modern smart phones.
We are looking for a full time Java Backend Developer to start immediately in our office in Cologne.
As part of our team of three developers you will be building a new mCommerce service. It will be your responsibility to develop the customer facing web application behind our service and design and implement the interface for the mobile and beacon devices to connect to the content our customers want to distribute.
- BS Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of software development experience on unix based systems
- Minimum 3+ years of Java user-interface application development experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Java and common Java Frameworks (JSP/JSF, Spring Data, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise in handling database systems
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
- Basic knowledge of unix/linux systems administration (in regard to running/deploying java applications)
- Independent way of working
- Mobile development experience on any platform
We offer you
- Lively startup atmosphere
- Exciting challenges - Bleeding edge technologies and advanced IT competence
- Long term prospects
becoacht is looking for a Co-Founder/CMO
becoacht is an online platform that allows its users to search, select and book objectively-rated sports coaches, sports idols and sports courses in less than three minutes.
Founded in late 2012, the company has come a long way since and is maintaining market leadership in Germany with the aim to rollout the platform across Europe in the coming months -www.becoacht.com.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to join out team and to take over the role & responsibilities of a CMO. The ideal candidate is senior by experience and has shown leadership skills throughout his/her career.
- Managing and controlling all marketing campaigns across all online channels
- Selected channels will include SEM, SEO, display, Facebook, social media, affiliate marketing etc.
- Building relationships and striking partnerships with affiliate networks and other potential online and offline partners
- Creating marketing materials, brand image and messages
- Degree in a marketing related subject (eg media, communication science)
- Gained at least 4 years of professional experience in the marketing sector dealing with different marketing channels
- Capacity to understand and execute against multiple and complex goals in a fast-paced environment and comfort with multi-tasking
- Great opportunity to show off experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovation as well as the ability to immediately affect the success of becoacht through shown efforts
- Excellent leadership, analytical and organisational skills
- Strong interest in sports and sports lifestyle
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside of becoacht
- Very good MS Office and English skills are mandatory for this position
In case you are interested, please send your application to Frederik.Roever@becoacht.com.
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board and also post your openings there. Just enter the "Code VVLovesSummer" to get yourself a 50 per cent discount!
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to email@example.com
This article is a sponsored post.