Backed by Accel Partners (investors in Facebook, Groupon and Dropbox), 99designs is the world’s largest graphic design marketplace. Since its launch in 2008, 99designs has hosted more than 220,000 design contests for solo entrepreneurs, startups, agencies, established companies and not-for-profit organisations in virtually every industry out there. We’ve paid out more than $54m to our community of more than 225,000 designers in just over five years.
With offices in San Francisco, Berlin and Melbourne, we are a rapidly growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future.
About the offer
You will have two specific roles at 99designs. The first will be assisting in German-focused SEO. You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and generating quality links to several of 99designs’ properties in conjunction with current marketing strategies. You will work with our SEO Manager, PR team and country managers to ensure the goals of your strategy align with theirs.
The second function of this role will be copywriter for 99designs.de. You will be up to speed on online and interactive trends, have a gift for conceptual thinking, and consistently deliver polished work across different mediums. You’ll use your sharp writing skills to deliver content for a variety of areas, including websites, email marketing, and interactive initiatives.
Qualified candidates will be entrepreneurial, self-motivated and have a positive attitude. You must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and be on your toes.
- Native German speaker, based in Berlin
- Fluency in English
- 1-2 years of experience in an SEO/link-building
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university preferred
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Proven background in marketing or communications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and use of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with GA, Moz, MajesticSEO, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology
- Interest in business, internet marketing, and graphic design
- Must be legally authorised to work in Germany
An asset if you have:
- Additional languages: Dutch/French/Italian/Spanish
- A stellar combination of performance marketing, brand marketing and communications experience
- Excited to be able to live and breathe 99designs brand and communicate it to the world
- Desire to work at an organisation where you rock multiple roles and interact with numerous people at all levels of expertise
About the responsibilities
- Identify and obtain targeted links
- Analyse internal and competitor link profiles
- Assist in creative, white hat link-building strategies
- Research and analyse quality websites in targeted niche markets
- Perform outreach, negotiate and manage relationships for link request
- Stay current with industry trends and test new approaches
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine concept, brand and copy directions
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Translate complex concepts into effective messages
- Create customised content for landing pages, internal and external articles
- Analyse and optimise performance of SEO campaigns
To apply: Please send in your application in English and attach some German writing examples.
Here you find the form to apply: http://www.jobscore.com/jobs/99designs/german-seo-associate-copywriter/bB9ihG4ZOr4RdOeJe4iefn
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? We just launched our new VentureVillage Job Board and would be delighted to fill it with some cool job ads of the best and hottest startups. Check out our Welcome Prices now!
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is a sponsored post.