25. October 2013–
Still looking for that dream startup job? We can help, because it's that time of the week again – we've rounded up the hottest startup jobs in Europe so you don't have to. And once the applications are done, you'll want to check out this clip of Will Ferrell (as Ron Burgundy) having a staring contest with a horse...
STYLIGHT is looking for a Business Development Manager UK
Want to be a driving force behind the successful development and growth of a multinational website? Want to build up business contacts from the ground up? Like sales and the communication with business partners? Consider yourself as goal-orientated, ambitious and hardworking? Like taking responsibility for performance? Then Stylight is the place to be for you!
About the benefits
We have a whole lot of awesomeness to offer:
- A variety of demanding tasks as well as important responsibilities for your own team and essential performance figures
- Deep insights into the success of an international and growing fashion eCommerce company
- The opportunity to build up your own team and our new office in the heart of London
- Several business trips to our HQ in Munich, an international team and great Stylight team events
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.co.uk/ or http://www.stylight.co.uk/About/Team/
- You possess an excellent degree in business administration, economics, communication, fashion-related studies or similar
- You are a native speaker of English
- You are outgoing, enjoy interacting with different people and you know how to communicate with business partners
- You bring a business mindset and like to think, act and work as an entrepreneur
- You solve your tasks with a goal-orientated, strategic and globally thinking approach
- You have a strong interest for fashion, sales and negotiations
- You have the power to plan and drive projects independently, you bring leadership experience and you like to motivate people
- Resilience and high commitment characterise you, and curiosity & willingness push you forward
About the role
- You are responsible for a successful growth and expansion of stylight.co.uk and you therefore play one of the most important roles in our internationalisation process
- You research online fashion shops and brands that are a perfect fit to stylight.co.uk, you contact them actively via phone and convince them about Stylight
- You are in charge of all precontractual negotiations as well as subsequent renegotiations with them
- You build successful and sustainable business partnerships and frequently visit the shops and brands in the UK
- You take responsibility for your budget and the performance of stylight.co.uk and you therefore monitor all relevant KPIs on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You build up and manage your own team in our new office in the heart of London.
Sounds Inspiring? Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates).
Iversity is looking for a Project Manager – Web Application
Iversity is the leading platform for massive open online courses in Europe. We aim to bring a revolution in higher education that MOOCs are starting in Europe. On 15 October, we will go live with our launch curriculum of world-class online courses: https://iversity.org/courses
We are a young, international and dynamic team on a mission to make a difference in the world by bringing the best university courses online and democratising higher education for everyone. Here is what the press has written about us: https://iversity.org/pages/press
About the offer
- An amazing experience in the fast-paced environment of a high-growth internet startup in one of the hottest cities in Europe: Berlin
- The opportunity to help develop the features which will shape the future of learning using a cutting-edge web-development stack
- Work in a young and highly motivated product team which is focused on smart features, great usability, beautiful design and fast delivery
- A permanent position beginning immediately
- Responsibility and competitive pay
- The chance to play a part in revolutionising education
- 2+ years of experience in project management in a web startup
- You have extended experience with implementing agile development methodologies and the corresponding tools, such as ticketing applications
- You are well-versed in cutting edge web-development technologies and are capable of setting up such a stack
- You are capable of writing HTML and CSS code and have experience with complex git workflows
- You are very analytical, and have a structured and organised approach to solving complex problems fast
- You are very diligent, reliable and have a positive, can-do attitude
- You exhibit a distinct passion for design and are a perfectionist with respect to product quality
- Ideally you have entrepreneurial experience in the web sector, possess a background either in IT or in the natural sciences and are fluent in German
About the role
- You will be the project manager for our flagship product: The Iversity web application
- Assure the quality and functionality of the platform
- Write tickets, coordinate testing and accept features
- Enforce implementation deadlines and deployment schedules
- Handle usability and bug reports and coordinate our user communication
- Assist in concept work and finalise concepts for implementation-readiness
- Handle and coordinate product-related research tasks
How to apply:
- Cover letter why you want to join Iversity as a project manager
- Send both to email@example.com
Westwing is looking for a Product Manager eCommerce
Westwing is a high-growth eCommerce business backed by well-known investors with over $80m in funding and growing rapidly. We are one of the leading home and living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager eCommerce. As Product Manager, you will be part of a small team of high-powered professionals responsible for developing the core of our business as an eCommerce product, delivering key development projects that are essential to our success. In addition, you will be working closely together with our leadership team at both HQ and countries.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
About the offer
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international company with a path towards becoming a category leader in eCommerce
- An opportunity to work directly with our CEO and high-calibre leadership team and a steep personal development path, while building a long-term successful company
- A very attractive compensation package
- Location: Munich
- Have previous experience in a IT project development function
- For graduate candidates: a university degree in computer science, business or engineering and proven affinity with online business
- Feel comfortable in a fast moving, IT-related environment
- Be excited about coordination of feature development and project execution (eg iPhone app, country launch, payment roadmap) across the full development cycles
- Be analytically strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Be fluent in English; international work experience is a plus
- Be passionate about joining a fast-growing startup and “making it happen”
Please send a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Centralway is looking for a Recruiting Manager
The Centralway talent acquisition team has a significant influence and impact on our organisation. We ensure that we hire only great people. In this challenging position you will help to build companies from scratch. To manage our fast growth we are using cutting-edge recruiting methods – not only follow recruiting trends – and also creating a new recruiting approach.
- Do you want to work as a Recruiting Manager in a fast-growing company?
- Do you want to have a significant influence and impact on our organisation?
- Do you have a passion for recruiting?
- Do you want to be part of a real gamechanger?
About the offer
- As our Recruiting Manager you will support the hyper growth of Centralway and will have a big impact on the organisation
- You will face never-before-seen challenges and can grow a new game-changing company
- We combine a vibrant startup environment with a professional way of doing business
- We live and breathe a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly motivating worki culture
- We offer our employees an environment to work and relax in our beautiful lounge, playroom, in-house cinema and cafeteria
- Flexible working hours, regular training and excellent terms of employment are only some of the benefits we offer to our employees
- Several years of recruiting experience (in-house and/or agency)
- Proficiency with innovative recruiting methods and with employment interviewing techniques
- Experience working with engineers and technical teams (technical background preferred)
- You know how to talk to candidates, keep in touch with them and continuously expand our network
- Outstanding negotiation and closing skills
- Self motivated, strong time management and organisational skills
- Fluency in English
- Ambition to take things one step further. To be a real gamechanger
About the role
- You ensure that Centralway can hire the best talent and increase in scale while continuing to delight line managers and candidates through hyper growth
- You will manage the full recruiting cycle for candidates ensuring a fast recruiting process and a positive candidate experience
- You will develop and drive strategies to recruit top of class candidates in a highly competitive market
- You create job descriptions with a WOW-factor by understanding required skills and background needed, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Centralway, our talent acquisition team, and convey our key values to candidates
- Create innovative programmes, events and campaigns to help hire the best engineers, business experts and designers
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application via https://www.centralway.com/en/career/jobs/oejMXfw0
Employers – Get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board – you can also post your openings there. If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to email@example.com
This article is a sponsored post.