Trends, Innovationen und Digitales aus dem Mobilitätsbereich

Today in Germany: Salonmeister expands, Marley Spoon raises, BMW invests, ProSiebenSat.1 shops.

Salonmeister plans to expand, Marley Spoon sold 10% of its stake, BMW wants to invest into Wundercar, ProSiebenSat.1 get 75% of Amorelie and invests in Preis24.


Salonmeister expands to Austria and Switzerland

Starting on April 1st, 2015, will offer its platform to book appointments for hairdresser and other beauty services in Austria and Switzerland.
[Ecommerce News] (German)

Klaus Hommels invests in cooking service Marley Spoon

Klaus Hommels VC arm Lakestar will invest in Berlin-based Marley Spoon. According to the commercial register, Lakestar now holds 10% of Marley Spoon. Details of the deal were not disclosed.
[Gründerszene] (German)

BMW invests in Wundercar

Hamburg-based Wundercar seems to close a deal with BMW. The model, that is similar to Lyft or UberX/UberPOP, allows peer-to-peer ride sharing without a fixed price but a tipp instead. Neither of the companies wanted to comment.
[Manager Magazin] (German)

 ProSiebenSat.1 takes 75% of erotic shop Amorelie

The media company takes 75% of the erotic shop Amorelie. The other 25% stay with the founders Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok. ProSiebenSat.1 also announced an investment into Preis24.
[Gründerszene] (Amorelie), [Gründerszene] (Preis24), (German)


 Image: Wundercar


Follow The Heureka on:

In Kooperation mit